Welcome to the Town of County Line's Web Page
|Install Zoom on a Smart Phone||
|Install Zoom on a PC||
|Launch Zoom on a PC||
The meeting number will be 530-520-1513.
The Council Meetings will be Video Teleconference. If your device has a built in camera and microphone, such as smartphones, laptops and some all in one desktop computers, you will be able to connect to the meeting using the audio and video feeds.
Even if you do not have a webcam and microphone, you will be able to connect to the meeting, hear and see what is taking place. You will need to have a microphone connected to your system in order to speak where others may hear you.
If you do not have either webcam or microphone, you will be able to see and hear the feed from those that have a webcam and microphone. Also, Text chat will also be available if you are connected to the meeting using a Zoom Cloud Meeting Client.
- Public Service Announcement
- FEMA Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant Application submitted.
Proposed Building Initial Concept Drawing
The Town Council is proud to announce that a FEMA Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant Application for a community safe room/Town Hall/Multi-Purpose building has been completed and submitted to the Alabama Emergency Management Agency for review before forwarding the application to FEMA for consideration. The grant application was developed by James Lehe of Lehe Planning, LLC for the Town Council. The grant will provide a building that will be able to provide safe shelter for over two hundred people. The application and attachments may be reviewed by clicking on the following links Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant Application, Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant Application attachments.
- Tire Landfill Application Denied
Following the public hearing for the R&T Recycling tire landfill application on April 22, 2019, a Special Called Council meeting was held by the Town of County Line, at the Love's Crossing Church of God, where a motion was made and seconded to deny the tire landfill application, motion was carried. The R&T Tire Recycling tire landfill application was denied.
- Community Bulletin Board at the top of the page or the menu on the left side of Home Page.
- Host Government approval for the proposed County Line landfill has been rescinded by Town Council Resolution.
- Video of Town Council Meetings/Public Hearings from June 2011 to the present are now available. To view a video, select the Council Meeting Video tab from the menu to the left.
- Minutes for the Town Council meetings from 1988 thru February 2014 are now available under the Council Meetings Menu tab to the left.