Community Bulletin Board
The Town of County Line received this request from the US Census Bureau.u
The Census Bureau's mission is to serve as the nation's leading provider of quality data about its people and county.
The U. S. Census Bureau has asked for our help in letting COUNTY LINE residents know they are hiring..
- The letter below has been posted At the request of Commissioner Joe Knight, District IV, Jefferson County Commission. If you have lost income due to COVID-19, you may be able to receive assistance paying for your utilities and mortgage. See the letter for contact information and give them a call.
- Election Polling Location Has Changed
Please remember that the election polling location has changed for the Dallas/Selfville precinct. The location has been permanently moved from the Dallas/Selfville Volunteer Fire Station to Center Springs Baptist Church, 6516 Center Springs Road, Trafford, AL.
- Public Hearing for Proposed Tire Landfill
The Town Council of County Line will conduct a public hearing for the R&T Recycling tire landfill application on April 22, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall at Love's Crossing Church of God, 10721 Love Ave, Trafford, AL 35172. Following the public hearing a special called Town Council meeting will be held to approve or disapprove the application.
Directions to Love's Crossing Church of God:
From the intersection of AL-79 and County Line Road (CR-22), proceed northwest on County Line Road for 3.8 miles to Love Ave.
Turn Left onto Love Ave, proceed 225-275 ft and turn left into the parking lot of Love’s Crossing Church of God.
- The Town Council is looking into sponsoring a CPR class at the Town Hall.
The expected cost per person will be $35.00
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System and Blount County Master Gardener Association’s Lunch and Learn 2017 are offering a free monthly educational event, scattered around Blount County. We will be discussing many interesting and popular garden topics. Click on this link for the promotional flyer with information on dates and locations.
Bethany A. O’Rear
Regional Extension Agent
Alabama Cooperative Extension System
C. Beaty Hanna Horticulture and Environmental Center
2612 Lane Park Road
Birmingham, AL 35223-1082
Office: 205-879-6964 Ext. 15