Welcome to the Town of County Line's Web Page
Next Live Stream of the Town Council Meeting will be
June 14, 2021 at 7:00PM
Town Council Meeting May 10, 2021
- due to the COVID-19 virus every person entering Town Hall will be required to ware a mask, no exceptions.
- If you do not have a mask, you will be asked to leave building.
- FEMA Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC).
- we have submitted our sub-application for FY2020 FEMA Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC) grant for a community safe room to Alabama EMA to be included in the state's FY2020 FEMA BRIC grant application. This was forwarded to FEMA in January, 2021. It will take FEMA several months to review the applications, so we do not expect any results until the summer of 2021.
- The BRIC program replaces the FEMA Pre-disaster Mitigation (PDM) Grant program that we applied for last year.
- Below are the initial drawings for this year’s application. As more information becomes available, it will be added to this section of the website.
Proposed Building Initial Concept Drawing
- Community Bulletin Board at the top of the page or the menu on the left side of Home Page.
- Host Government approval for the proposed County Line landfill has been rescinded by Town Council Resolution.
- Video of Town Council Meetings/Public Hearings from June 2011 to the present are now available. To view a video, select the Council Meeting Video tab from the menu to the left.
- All available Minutes for the Town Council meetings from 1988 to the present are now available under the Council Meetings Minutes Menu tab to the left.