Welcome to the Town of County Line's Web Page
- The City of Center Point is hosting an informational meeting
The City of Center Point is hosting an informational meeting to address crimes, particularly financial crimes, that are being committed against our senior citizens. Please see the attached document for information. For more information contact Tim Gann at (205) 853-9711.
Click here Protecting Senior Citizens for additional information.
- Tire Landfill Application Denied
Following the public hearing for the R&T Recycling tire landfill application on April 22, 2019, a Special Called Council meeting was held by the Town of County Line, at the Love's Crossing Church of God, where a motion was made and seconded to deny the tire landfill application, motion was carried. The R&T Tire Recycling tire landfill application was denied.
- Public Hearing for Proposed Tire Landfill
The Town Council of County Line will conduct a public hearing for the R&T Recycling tire landfill application on April 22, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall at Love's Crossing Church of God, 10721 Love Ave, Trafford, AL 35172. Following the public hearing, a special called Town Council meeting will be held to approve or disapprove the application.
Directions to Love's Crossing Church of God:
From the intersection of AL-79 and County Line Road (CR-22), proceed northwest on County Line Road for 3.8 miles to Love Ave.
Turn Left onto Love Ave, proceed 225-275 ft and turn left into the parking lot of Love’s Crossing Church of God.
- Community Bulletin Board at the top of the page or the menu on the left side of Home Page.
- Host Government approval for the proposed County Line landfill has been rescinded by Town Council Resolution.
- Video of Town Council Meetings/Public Hearings from June 2011 to the present are now available. To view a video, select the Council Meeting Video tab from the menu to the left.
- Minutes for the Town Council meetings from 1988 thru February 2014 are now available under the Council Meetings Menu tab to the left.