Welcome to the Town of County Line's Web Page
Next Live Stream of the Town Council Meetings
Recording from April 12, 2021 Council meeting
- Proposed Nuisance Ordinance 2021-004
- This proposed ordinance will be presented for the second reading at the May 10, 2021 Town Council Meeting.
- FEMA Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC).
we have submitted our sub-application for FY2020 FEMA Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC) grant for a community safe room to Alabama EMA to be included in the state's FY2020 FEMA BRIC grant application. This was forwarded to FEMA in January, 2021. It will take FEMA several months to review the applications, so we do not expect any results until the summer of 2021.
The BRIC program replaces the FEMA Pre-disaster Mitigation (PDM) Grant program that we applied for last year.
Below are the initial drawings for this year’s application. As more information becomes available, it will be added to this section of the website.
Proposed Building Initial Concept Drawing
- Community Bulletin Board at the top of the page or the menu on the left side of Home Page.
- Host Government approval for the proposed County Line landfill has been rescinded by Town Council Resolution.
- Video of Town Council Meetings/Public Hearings from June 2011 to the present are now available. To view a video, select the Council Meeting Video tab from the menu to the left.
- Minutes for the Town Council meetings from 1988 thru February 2014 are now available under the Council Meetings Menu tab to the left.