Welcome to the Town of County Line's Web Page
- Tire Landfill Application Denied
Following the public hearing for the R&T Recycling tire landfill application on April 22, 2019, a Special Called Council meeting was held by the Town of County Line, at the Love's Crossing Church of God, where a motion was made and seconded to deny the tire landfill application, motion was carried. The R&T Tire Recycling tire landfill application was denied.
- Public Hearing for Proposed Tire Landfill
The Town Council of County Line will conduct a public hearing for the R&T Recycling tire landfill application on April 22, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall at Love's Crossing Church of God, 10721 Love Ave, Trafford, AL 35172. Following the public hearing, a special called Town Council meeting will be held to approve or disapprove the application.
Directions to Love's Crossing Church of God:
From the intersection of AL-79 and County Line Road (CR-22), proceed northwest on County Line Road for 3.8 miles to Love Ave.
Turn Left onto Love Ave, proceed 225-275 ft and turn left into the parking lot of Love’s Crossing Church of God.
- Community Bulletin Board at the top of the page or the menu on the left side of Home Page.
- Host Government approval for the proposed County Line landfill has been rescinded by Town Council Resolution.
- Video of Town Council Meetings/Public Hearings from June 2011 to the present are now available. To view a video, select the Council Meeting Video tab from the menu to the left.
- Minutes for the Town Council meetings from 1988 thru February 2014 are now available under the Council Meetings Menu tab to the left.