Welcome to the Town of County Line's Web Page
- Election Polling Location Has Changed
Please remember that the election polling location has changed for the Dallas/Selfville precinct. The location has been permanently moved from the Dallas/Selfville Volunteer Fire Station to Center Springs Baptist Church, 6516 Center Springs Road, Trafford, AL.
- FEMA Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC).
Unfortunately we were not selected for further consideration during the FY2020 FEMA Pre-Disaster Mitigation (PDM)grant cycle, but we are preparing to submit an application for FY2021 FEMA Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC) grant for a community safe room at the end of September 2020. The BRIC program replaces the FEMA PDM Grant program that we applied for last year. Below are the initial drawings for this year’s application. As more information becomes available, it will be added to this section of the website.
Proposed Building Initial Concept Drawing
- Tire Landfill Application Denied
Following the public hearing for the R&T Recycling tire landfill application on April 22, 2019, a Special Called Council meeting was held by the Town of County Line, at the Love's Crossing Church of God, where a motion was made and seconded to deny the tire landfill application, motion was carried. The R&T Tire Recycling tire landfill application was denied.
- Community Bulletin Board at the top of the page or the menu on the left side of Home Page.
- Host Government approval for the proposed County Line landfill has been rescinded by Town Council Resolution.
- Video of Town Council Meetings/Public Hearings from June 2011 to the present are now available. To view a video, select the Council Meeting Video tab from the menu to the left.
- Minutes for the Town Council meetings from 1988 thru February 2014 are now available under the Council Meetings Menu tab to the left.